Beta World for OSRS Blowpipe Nerf & More Testing on Jan. 27th
Recently OSRS equipment rebalancing has caused a heated discussion among players. A beta world will open next week to test OSRS Blowpipe nerf and others.
Feedback on OSRS equipment rebalancing
According to the latest Equipment Rebalancing Next Steps official blog, here is the overall feedback the develop team has gathered so far:
1. The proposed changes to the Toxic Blowpipe are too harsh, which will make current content too difficult. You could learn the proposed OSRS Blowpipe nerf if you want more detailed information.
2. There are concerns over why the team is only deciding to change equipment that’s been in this game for many years, with particular attention to the Dragonhide defensive stats reduction, and how these proposed changes will impact similar items (such as Blessed Dragonhide armour).
3. The proposed changes to Dinh’s Bulwark will make it even less powerful. It should retain high defensive capabilities.
4. There is confusion over why the Toxic Blowpipe nerf is such a focus, but items such as the Scythe of Vitur and Twisted Bow have hardly been changed.
5. The proposed change to the Neitiznot Faceguard will render it obsolete. The reduction in Strength is not necessary.
OSRS beta world for OSRS BP nerf & more
The develop team plans to open OSRS beta world for testing with the update on January 27th 2021. The beta will test the Toxic Blowpipe and gather more focused feedback around the proposed equipment rebalancing changes. If the beta shows that further changes are required, the team will continue to work closely with the community to gather feedback.
Don’t forget to participate in OSRS beta world if you want to test these changes. When you want to buy OSRS gold, you could come here to get some with high security.
The RSorder Team