Details of OSRS Clan Wars, Teleblock & More Changes June 27
This week sees the release of Old School updates from the previous poll. Some changes have been made with this update, including adjustment to OSRS Teleblock, Clan Wars games and others.
More options added to OSRS Clan Wars
With the update on June 27th, multiple new options are added when setting up OSRS Clan Wars games.
1. Leaving channel: can be used to toggle whether you leaving the clan chat are counted as a death or not.
2. Re-joining: can be used to rejoin a clan chat during OSRS Clan Wars game, including “Unrestricted” or “60 second limit”.
3. Team Cap: can be used to cap group fights to the following:
Adjustment to OSRS Teleblock effect
Besides the adjustment to Clan Wars, there is also the change to Teleblock. Killing an opponent that casted the spell on you now removes OSRS Teleblock effect. If you have successfully removed the Teleblock this way, you will not be temporarily immune to another Tele Block.
Other changes with update on June 27
Here are some other changes which were made in game this week:
1. OSRS Larran’s keys now are always lost on death. Similar to Deadman keys, the Larran’s keys will be destroyed slowly if they are dropped manually.
2. Players can escape if they are trapped on F2P worlds near the top of the lava dungeon ladder in the Wilderness.
3. OSRS Penguins island near Miscellania (fairy ring code: AJS) is now a multicombat area, in order to counteract the Hosidius rework that nerfs bird tasks assigned by Turael.
What do you think about the update this week? If you want to buy cheap OSRS gold, come to our site and enjoy the convenience at any time.
The RSorder Team