Details of OSRS Hosidius Improvements & Changes on May 30
Following the release of the Hosidius Rework, this week there are some improvements and changes to various content within OSRS Hosidius. You could learn the detailed information on these changes below.
Improvements after OSRS Hosidius rework
On May 30, some improvements are made to various contents in Hosidius following the release of the Hosidius rework.
1. An incorrectly placed range icon in Hosidius is moved.
2. The Hosidius estate agent does not wander out of his building anymore.
3. The mud under OSRS Hosidius house portal is not the wrong shade of brown anymore.
4. A typo in Logava’s shop is fixed.
5. There is no obstructive table and chair in the building in eastern Hosidius.
6. A district of Kourend is named as Kingstown OSRS on the in-game world map; some directions in the Queen of Thieves quest are updated to refer to it.
7. Some missing edging is restored to an allotment in Hosidius.
8. The music track “The Forlorn Homestead” now plays at the farming patches in Hosidius, instead of “Country Jig”.
9. The cow field in northern Hosidius is now a multi-way combat zone to promote more effective bovine slaughter.
Learn details of OSRS Hosidius rework
Last week there were multiple changes with OSRS Hosidius rework, including the moving of the Tithe Farm, new Hosidius Town, adjustments to Western Hosidius and more. If you are unclear about what changes have been made in game, read our news post about OSRS Hosidius Rework to learn the detailed information.
Are you satisfied with these changes to OSRS Hosidius? Anyway, RSorder offers the safest OSRS gold for sale with only 10-minute delivery.
The RSorder Team