Details of OSRS Last Man Standing Changes Released Aug 29th
With the game update on Aug. 29th, various changes and adjustment have been made to Last Man Standing OSRS. Read the details below to learn these changes to OSRS LMS.
Revamped Last Man Standing released
The revamped Last Man Standing OSRS has been released after betas, line-of-sight-changes and a rewards poll. With various changes and adjustment, now you could enjoy new system and rewards in OSRS LMS.
Changes to Last Man Standing OSRS
The following changes and adjustment have been made to OSRS Last Man Standing on August 29th:
1. You are given a default preset of items which are provided upon arriving.
2. Defence levels for the duration of the game are increased from 70-75.
3. Prayer points are unlimited instead of being drained to 10 at the start.
4. Run energy has been unlimited.
5. A map of the island has been added to the world map.
6. Players stats, run energy, special attack energy and supplies have been all replenished upon killing an opponent.
7. Vending shrines and the items acquired from it have been removed.
8. The loot table has been split into offensive and defensive tables. Bloodier keys giving an upgraded loot table containing Ancient Warriors weapons.
9. Wild dogs no longer spawn during the minigame.
10. You can gain points from competitive games, which can be used to obtain OSRS Last Man Standing rewards in the reward shop.
Have you participated in the Last Man Standing OSRS? RSorder can be your best choice to buy OSRS gold and others with fast delivery.
The RSorder Team