Details of OSRS Maintenance with Changes & Fixes Apr 17, 2019
Old School RS will undertake maintenance on April 17th, which plans to last for the day. Some OSRS servers will be offline during the period, and some in-game changes and improvements are made with the maintenance.
OSRS maintenance: from 9am BST
From 9am BST on April 17, all UK worlds will be offline to carry out OSRS server maintenance. OSRS servers down will last for the day.
UK Worlds: 302, 308, 309, 310, 316, 317, 318, 325, 326, 333, 334, 341, 342, 349, 350, 358, 364, 365, 366, 371, 372, 373, 379, 380, 381, 382, 408
Fixes & improvements with OSRS maintenance
1. Cannon splashing remains capable of doing at least 1 damage occasionally, even if the accuracy is very low.
2. There is now an Old School Wiki link on the Account Management tab, with other useful links.
3. The rendering order of default skirts has been adjusted to clip with less things.
4. The Gilded scimitar, Gilded boots and 3rd age cape OSRS can be stored in the PoH treasure chest.
5. A bug that it was possible to have more than 1 Clue scroll of the same tier has been fixed.
6. OSRS Zulrah has been less likely to flicker when it is attacked by certain weapons.
7. It becomes easier to steal target players from combat if they are splashing on PvP and DMM worlds. They are vulnerable 40% earlier than previously.
8. Plants adjacent to the bird house in the Verdant Valley of Fossil Island will not interfere with clicks on the bird house OSRS.
9. A little bit of damage XP on Hespori flowers has been restored, following the previous nerf to XP.
Please notice the starting time and affected worlds during this OSRS maintenance. In addition, you can easily find and purchase cheap RS 2007 gold from our site with 100% security.
The RSorder Team