Details of OSRS New Death Mechanics Changes & Improvements
After the release of new OSRS Death Mechanics, the develop team has made some changes based on players’ feedback. Here you could learn details of these changes.
Basics of OSRS new Death Mechanics
OSRS new Death Mechanics has been released in June 2020 with some new contents, including the PvM Death, OSRS Death Office and others. If you want to know something about this Mechanics, learn from OSRS new Death Mechanics for some introduction.
Details of OSRS Death Mechanics changes
Based on players’ feedback, the following changes and improvements have been made to OSRS Death Mechanics:
1. Toxic items now allow you to choose how many charge items to use when recharging, instead of always taking them all.
2. Various keys are automatically protected on death, to ensure that players are less likely to lose their items in an area they needed a key to access. You could see exactly how your stuff will behave when you die by checking the “Items Kept on Death” screen.
3. Ava’s Attractor and Accumulator can be lost upon PvM death once again.
4. The retrieval order for Ultimate Iron players at Zulrah has been adjusted.
5. The notional values for the Herb Sack and Seed Box have been increased, which makes them more likely to be protected over other items on death.
6. The notional value for the Eternal Slayer Ring has been decreased. This adjustment was made to make it a closer match for the Eternal Gem's value.
Are you satisfied with these changes to OSRS new Death Mechanics? Anyway, you could buy OSRS gold with 5% free bonus from our site.
The RSorder Team