Details of OSRS Nightmare Reward Beta Changes on Dec. 5th
OSRS Nightmare Reward Beta is still underway. Here you could learn details of changes and adjustment to The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards with the update this week.
How to join in OSRS Nightmare Reward Beta?
The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta is active on the Tournament Worlds with worlds 446, 464 and 477 being used. If you haven’t participated in this beta, you could head to Tournament Worlds and will spawn at Clan Wars with Tournament Chests nearby. The Tournament Chests contain various supplies and equipment, and this time there are the new rewards for The Nightmare OSRS.
The Nightmare OSRS changes with update Dec. 5
1. There are some new animations added to the Inquisitor's Macand and all variations of the Nightmare Staff.
2. All staff variants have a Hitpoints requirement of 50 to wield.
3. The cost of the Volatile Nightmare Staff's special attack is increased to 55%.
4. The Magic attack on the Siren's Tome is lowered from +25 to +15; the Magic defence is lowered from +20 to +15.
5. The Magic attack on the Inquisitor's Great Helm is lowered from +0 to -5.
6. The Magic attack on the Inquisitor's Hauberk is lowered from +3 to -11.
7. The Magic attack on the Inquisitor's Plateskirt is lowered from +1 to -9.
8. A Siren's Charm must be attached to a Mage's Book to create the Siren's Tome.
What do you think about these changes to The Nightmare OSRS? If you want cheap OSRS gold, simply come to RSorder and enjoy the 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team