Details of OSRS Twisted League Changes & Bugfixes on Nov. 21
This week sees the release of some Twisted League OSRS changes and bugfixes. Here you could learn the details of what has been changed to the Twisted League.
Changes to OSRS Twisted League this week
The following changes have been made to the Twisted League with the update on November 21st:
1. Arcane Courier
You will be notified how many resources exist in the Bank when OSRS Arcane Courier Relic sends same resources to the Bank. Geodes, bottles and nests containing clue scrolls will not automatically be banked by the Arcane Courier Relic anymore.
2. Relic and Task Information
-A message from OSRS Hardcore Harvester relic has been added to the game filter to tell triple resources cannot be received when the inventory is full.
-The tasks to serve 20 stews and 20 pizzas have been specified that 30% or higher appreciation is required to complete the task.
-The description of OSRS Unnatural Selection Relic is updated to state that the same Farming Contract may not be chosen back to back.
Some bugfixes in Twisted League OSRS
1. An issue where Farming Contracts tasks were not successfully completing is fixed. These tasks can now complete when you select a new Contract.
2. An issue where you may not get assigned the wrong Farming Contract if they were boosted is fixed.
3. An issue where potato cactus, cactus and celastrus trees cannot be selected by Unnatural Selection is fixed.
4. An issue that prevented you in Endless Endurance gang from restoring Hitpoints when doing Prayer flicking is fixed.
What do you think about these changes to OSRS Twisted League? Anyway, you could buy OSRS gold from professional RSorder at any time.
The RSorder Team