Details of RS Dungeoneering Quality of Life Changes on May 28
Some Quality of Life changes for RS Dungeoneering have been released this month. These improvements include 2 new interface slots on the status interface, party messages added when a Lockmelter or Outfit skip is used and others.
RS Dungeoneering Quality of Life changes
Various Quality of Life changes have been made across every aspect of RuneScape Dungeoneering. Here are some of the Dungeoneering improvements:
1. Solo dungeoneers are able to take on large dungeons alone.
2. There are 2 new interface slots on the Dungeoneering in-game status interface, which display a Dungeoneering Lockmelter and Dungeoneering Outfit slot. When the Dungeoneering Lockmelter is used, this slot will display a tick to show that it’s been used by your party for this floor, same for RuneScape Dungeoneering Outfit.
3. There will be a party message when someone in your party uses a Lockmelter.
4. There will be a party message when someone in your party uses an outfit skip.
5. There is now a “Yes, don’t ask me again” option when completing a floor. If you choose this each time you click the end-ladder it will try to vote to end immediately.
6. A party message is added to show which player has voted to end a floor.
7. Except Skeletal Horde, 29 out of 30 Dungeoneering bosses now automatically trigger the end ladder on death.
8. Chisel spawns in Dungeoneering have been removed.
9. Gatestone 1, Group Gatestone and Gatestone 2 now appear as the item on top of a loot pile, allowing you to easily pick them back up.
Other RuneScape Quality of Life changes
Besides these Dungeoneering improvements above, there are also some Quality of Life changes made to Elite Dungeons on May 28. You could learn these RuneScape Elite Dungeon changes if you have interests.
What do you think about these changes to RuneScape Dungeoneering? Anyway, come to reliable RSorder when you want to buy RS gold cheap with 100% security.
The RSorder Team