Details of RS Penguin Hide and Seek Rework & More on Sept. 14
This week sees the release of RS Penguin Hide & Seek rework with some changes. There will also be the new monthly D&D RS Effigy Incubator.
Changes to RS Penguin Hide and Seek
RS Penguin Hide and Seek rework is planned to be released on September 14th 2020. Here are some main changes with this rework:
1. There will be some graphical updates to the disguised penguins.
2. The reward shop has been turned into an interface with existing rewards and new rewards.
3. Upon spying a penguin, you may meet a 007 penguin in the nearby area. It will provide 2 penguin points and a clue casket.
4. There will be new rewards, including the pet, a couple titles, a new transmog item and more.
5. Secret agent penguins will spawn randomly around the world, which will provide 2 penguin points. They will despawn after someone spots them, and respawn randomly after a set period of time.
More contents with update on Sept. 14
In addition to the Penguin Hide and Seek rework, a brand new monthly D&D called RS Effigy Incubator will also be released with this update. This new D&D will take place in a secret lab in Anachronia. Players will collect some materials to create RS effigy for different skills. You could learn more details of RS Effigy Incubator if you have interests.
We will update our news if there is more information on RS Penguin Hide & Seek and Effigy Incubator. Moreover, we offer cheap RS gold with high security and fast delivery.
The RSorder Team