Guide for Black Knights Fortress OSRS Quest Walkthrough
Black Knights' Fortress is a Novice quest with no skill level requirements. Here is a Black Knights Fortress OSRS quick guide with detailed walkthrough.
Requirements of Black Knights Fortress OSRS
Here are the requirements of the Black Knights Fortress quest:
12 Quest points
The ability to evade level 33 Black Knights
OSRS Black Knights Fortress walkthrough
1. To start the Black Knights' Fortress quest, head to the 2nd floor of the White Knights' Castle's western tower in Falador. Speak to Sir Amik Varze.
2. Prepare an iron chainbody and bronze med helm. The bronze med helm can be purchased from Peksa in Barbarian Village, and the iron chainbody can be purchased from Wayne's Chains in Falador.
3. Head to Black Knights' Fortress. Wear the iron chainbody and bronze med helm, and enter the fortress through the sturdy door.
4. Push the wall in front and climb-up the ladder twice.
5. Climb-down the ladder to the south. Go through a door to the east. Then climb-up the ladder.
6. Climb-down the ladder to the east, go south through the door and climb-down the ladder.
7. In the small room, click on a grill to listen. After the conversation, go back to the entrance using the same route.
8. Go through the eastern door.
9. Walk north and climb-up the ladder Then run east and then south.
10. Push the wall and see a hole. Use a cabbage on the hole. The cabbage can be obtained from Edgeville Monastery, or at the cabbage patch in the farm south of Falador.
11. Return to Sir Amik Varze. Quest complete!
Hope our Black Knights Fortress OSRS quick guide can help you complete this quest. If you need cheap OSRS gold, simply come to our site and enjoy the fast service.
The RSorder Team