Guide for RS Gielinorian Giving 2020: Question Answers & More
The time-limited charity event RS Gielinorian Giving 2020 is released for the World Mental Health Day on October 10th. During this event players can gain rewards by answering some questions.
RS Gielinorian Giving 2020 until Oct. 18
RS Gielinorian Giving event has been active now and will run until October 18th, 2020. During the Gielinorian Giving, you can talk to Kal, Lau'Ra, and Zoed found north-west of the Lumbridge Crater and answer their mental-health related questions every two days.
All proceeds raised during the Gielinorian Giving 2020 event will be donated to three charities to promote mental health awareness:
Rise Above the Disorder
RS Gielinorian Giving 2020 answers
You will obtain 100 Travelling Artisan Patches and a small prismatic lamp by answering each correct answer. Here are the questions with their answers from 3 representatives:
1. Q: What was Rise Above The Disorder previously known as?
A: Anxiety Gaming
2. Q: The Prince's Trust helps people in what age range?
3. Q: How many people are affected by a mental health condition in their lifetime?
A: 1 in 4
4. Q: What does Rise Above The Disorder do?
A: Provides entirely free mental health care to everyone
5. Q: What percentage of teachers in the UK worry that their pupils won't be ready for the world of work when they leave school?
6. Q: What percentage of those with a mental health condition develop it before the age of 24?
7. Q: How many people die due to suicide every year?
8. Q: The World Health Organization recently recommended which activity to help those in isolation?
A: Playing video games
9. Q: What does the Prince's Trust aim to support young people with?
Have you participated in RS3 Gielinorian Giving 2020? If you want cheap RS gold, come to RSorder at any time to get some safe gold.
The RSorder Team