Guide: Witch’s Potion OSRS Quest Easy & Fast Walkthrough
The novice Old School quest Witch’s Potion requires players to get four potion ingredients for Hetty, a witch in Rimmington. Here is a guide for the Witch’s Potion OSRS quest to help you complete it easily and fast.
Basics of Witch’s Potion OSRS quest
OSRS Witch’s Potion quest is a Novice quest with no level requirements. To start this quest, you need to talk to Hetty in Rimmington, who can be found south of Falador and west of Port Sarim.
Witch’s Potion OSRS quest walkthrough
1. Speak to Hetty OSRS to start this quest. She will tell you she needs a rat’s tail, a piece of burnt meat, an eye of newt, and an onion.
2. To obtain a rat’s tail, kill a rat in the archery store west of Hetty.
3. To obtain the eye of newt, head to the magic shop in Port Sarim and purchase one for 3 coins.
4. To obtain a piece of burnt meat, first head to the chapel south of Port Sarim and kill a giant rat and get the raw rat meat. Cook the raw rat meat on range in the house north of Hetty.
5. To obtain an onion, find and pick it from onion field northwest of Rimmington.
6. After getting all these 4 items, return to Hetty and drink from the cauldron. Quest complete!
Hope this guide can help you complete the Witch’s Potion OSRS quest. In addition, youcould come to our site and easily get some cheap OSRS gold with 100% security.
The RSorder Team