Horror from the Deep OSRS Guide: Quest Walkthrough & More
Horror from the Deep is an Experienced quest in Old School RS. Here is our OSRS Horror from the Deep guide with requirements, walkthrough and more.
Requirements of Horror from the Deep OSRS
Here are the requirements of Horror from the Deep quest:
Level 35 Agility
Completion of Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl
OSRS Horror from the Deep walkthrough
1. To start this quest, teleport to the lighthouse by using the fairy ring code a•l•p. Talk to Larrissa outside of the lighthouse.
2. Run east to the second bridge and use a plank on it. Then jump the bridge and use a second plank on it.
3. Teleport to Barbarian Outpost by using a games necklace or the Minigame Group Finder. Speak to Gunnjorn in the agility arena and obtain a key.
4. Head to the roof of the lighthouse. Use the swamp tar, tinderbox, and molten glass on the lighting mechanism.
5. Climb down to the basement. Use one of each elemental rune, any sword, and any arrow on the strange wall.
6. Go through the right part of the door. Speak to Jossik.
7. Fight against the Dagannoth (level 100) and a harder Dagannoth mother. You need to attack the Dagannoth mother by colour.
|White||Wind Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave, or Surge|
|Blue||Wind Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave, or Surge|
|Brown||Earth Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave, or Surge|
|Red||Fire Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave, or Surge|
8. You will get a rusty casket after the fight. Head to the 1st floor of the lighthouse and show it to Jossik. Quest complete!
Rewards from Horror from the Deep quest
2 Quest points
4662 experience in Magic, Strength and Ranged
A Holy book (Saradomin), an Unholy book (Zamorak), or a Book of balance (Guthix)
Access to the Lighthouse general store and the Dagannoth caves underneath
Hope our guide can help you complete the Horror from the Deep OSRS quest. Moreover, RSorder offers cheap OSRS gold with 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team