Learn Amulet of Blood Fury OSRS Update & Others on Sept. 2nd
This week sees the release of more changes from Poll #72. Read the details below to learn the Amulet of Blood Fury OSRS update and other changes.
Update to Amulet of Blood Fury OSRS
According to the latest Old School official news post, the Amulet of Blood Fury has been upgraded. With OSRS update on September 2nd, the Amulet of Blood Fury now has a 20% chance to heal for 30% of the melee damage inflicted.
The Amulet of Blood Fury OSRS is an amulet of fury enhanced with a blood shard. The blood shard OSRS is a rare drop from the vyrewatch sentinel; it can also be obtained from pickpocketing vampyres in Darkmeyer, requiring level 82 Thieving.
Other changes with OSRS update this week
In addition to the Amulet of Blood Fury update, some other changes have been made with the update this week:
1. The XP rates of Blisterwood Tree OSRS have been returned to their introductory rate. Now you can receive 76 Woodcutting XP for each log chopped.
2. The banker at Ferox Enclave will not re-open the Bank interface after closing it.
3. The Eldritch and Volatile Nightmare Staves special attacks will not drag you to your opponent if you do not have a spell selected to autocast.
4. Barlak the Dorgeshuun Bone Collector can accept bones directly from your Bank.
5. The Achievement Gallery will not cut off achievements at the bottom of the scroll.
6. The Carpenter Points given for completing Mahogany Homes jobs has been increased by 1 for every tier.
We will update our news if there is more information on the Amulet of Blood Fury OSRS. Additionally, you could come to RSorder to buy OSRS gold with 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team