Learn Changes to OSRS Chambers of Xeric with Update on May 21
This week sees the release of some improvements and fixes to OSRS Chambers of Xeric. Read the details below to learn Vanguard changes and others.
Changes to Vanguard OSRS on May 21st
To make the Vanguard more of a challenge and less of a hassle, the following changes have been made with OSRS update on May 21st:
1. Vanguards' defence levels are lowered, while their hitpoints are increased.
2. The magic defence of the melee Vanguard has been swapped with its melee defence to better suit the combat triangle.
3. The Vanguards' aggression range has been reduced, and one of the spawn positions has been shifted.
4. At least one overload drop can be guaranteed from a Vanguard room.
Other improvements to Chambers of Xeric
In addition to the changes to Vanguard, there are some other improvements and fixes made to OSRS Chambers of Xeric:
1. Your best times appear on-screen upon finishing a raid in Chambers of Xeric.
2. The scavenger beasts’ loot table has been rebalanced to include a more reasonable amount of cicelies and endarkened juice.
3. The positions of crystals in one of the crab rooms have been altered.
4. An issue where you may be hit by Vespula’s melee attack if the Abyssal Portal died has been fixed.
We update our news when there is some information on OSRS Update. Moreover, you can find cheap OSRS gold with 5% free bonus from our site.
The RSorder Team