Learn Changes to RS Anachronia & Big Game Hunter July 22th
Various new contents have been added to RS since the Land Out of Time was released in game. With the update this week, some changes and adjustment have been made to Anachronia and the Big Game Hunter.
Changes to RS3 Anachronia on July 22
According to the latest official news post, 25 changes have been made to Anachronia RuneScape with the update on July 22. Here are the most important changes:
1. Gotta Go Fast now can unlock after unlocking both double surge and double escape as intended.
2. A breadcrumb trail has been added to Giles if players have not completed the Base Camp tutorial.
3. Damaged dinosaur hides have been noteable.
4. The world map view of Anachronia RuneScape has been tweaked slightly to represent the terrain better.
Changes to RuneScape Big Game Hunter
The following changes have been made to RuneScape Big Game Hunter this week:
1. The aggression circle can now better sync with the dinosaur’s position after it ate Jadinkos.
2. One of the hard paths has been removed from the Arcane Apoterrasaur.
3. Jadinkos will not spawn on the lowest tier encounters anymore, such as the Arcane Apoterrasaur, Scimitops, and Bagrada Rex.
4. The delay from when RuneScape Jadinkos spawn to when the creature tracks towards them is increased.
5. It requires a bank pin to access the bait box on Anachronia.
6. If you have bought the bait box upgrade, there is a bait box in the base camp that accepts noted bait for Big Game Hunter.
7. The delay for when you can move when joining a Big Game Encounter has been reduced slightly.
8. The message when skinning a creature inside Big Game Hunter has been slightly tweaked.
What do you think about these changes to RuneScape Big Game Hunter and Anachronia? Anyway, you could buy RS gold cheap from our site at any time.
The RSorder Team