Learn Changes to RS War’s Retreat & More with Update Feb. 10
This week sees the release of some RS War’s Retreat changes based on players' feedback. Read the details below to learn what changes have been made in game.
Feedback changes to RS War’s Retreat
The following changes have been made to RS PvM Hub with the update on February 10th, 2020:
1. Adrenaline urns can be filled via the Adrenaline crystals in War's Retreat.
2. Boss Timers can vanish properly if you flee the fight.
3. There is a tooltip added to Marks of War currency.
4. The entrance to War's Retreat in Draynor has been renamed.
5. The unlock hint for the music track "Dare to Die" mentions War's Retreat.
6. Some blocking is added to gravestones in War's Retreat.
7. The PvM Hub Reaper portal can check for all normal access requirements when pointed at a God Wars Dungeon boss.
8. A message is added for players burning logs on War's Campfire.
9. Boss portals can be interacted with from a longer range.
10. Teleporting to War's Retreat from the spellbook teleport now clears active combat effects.
11. The option on War for checking "Mark of War" cooldown is renamed to be more obvious.
12. Entering Wars retreat turns the camera.
More changes in RS patch notes this week
In addition to changes to War’s Retreat, there are some other changes with the update this week. Here are the highlights:
-Some changes have been made to Arraxor.
-The update has fixed an error with clanniversary broadcasts for players that joined clans before early April 2011.
-Friend and clan chat announcements can correctly trigger upon elite task set completion.
What do you think about these changes to RS War’s Retreat? Anyway, we offer RS gold for sale with high security and fast delivery.
The RSorder Team