Learn Changes to the Gauntlet OSRS with Update on July 2nd
This week sees the release of some changes from Poll #71. Read the details below to learn update to the Gauntlet OSRS.
Changes to OSRS Crystal Armour resource
With the update on July 2nd, the number of resources required to upgrade the Crystal armour in The Gauntlet OSRS has been reduced. Under the new system, the Crystal legs and Crystal helm each will cost one resource of each type to upgrade to Tier 2, and two resources of each type to upgrade to Tier 3. The Crystal body will cost two resources of each type to upgrade to both Tier 2 and 3.
Other changes with the update this week
Here are some other changes and improvements with the update this week:
1. The messages playing when receiving crystals in The Gauntlet have become filterable.
2. All tiers of the Crystal Staff OSRS have had their max hit stats increased.
3. Filling vials and cooking food happen in one tick. In addition, if you have learned the barbarian smashing technique from Alfred Grimhand’s Bar Crawl and it is enabled in the Settings menu, you are able to automatically smash vials as soon as they’re empty.
4. The inner square of rooms are less randomized. Demi-bosses are easier to find in both versions of The Gauntlet OSRS.
5. You can now create a Mythical Max Cape if you combine the Mythical Cape and the Max Cape.
What do you think about these changes to the Gauntlet OSRS? You could buy OSRS gold and others with fast delivery from our site.
The RSorder Team