Learn Details of RS Chargebow Fix & Other Changes from Apr 23
RS update this week includes the fix to chargebow and some other in-game improvements and changes. The chargebow changes are made based on players’ feedback since the update in March, and you could read more information below to learn the details.
Changes to RS3 Chargebow with update this week
This week some changes are made to RuneScape chargebow based on players’ feedback. From this week, chargebows can only consume equipped arrows that have an effect, such as bane, broad and blackstone. Only arrows with hit effects will be consumed by chargebows.
Chargebow is a type of RuneScape ranged weapons which offer its own internal ammunition. With the game update released on March 4th, special effects can be used with chargebows (such as those of dragonbane and black stone arrows), and damage is reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. The develop team has listened to players’ feedback on this chargebow update and decided to perform the fix this week.
Other changes & improvements in patch notes
There are some other changes and improvements made with the update this week. Here are some highlights:
1. An option is added under Friend List in Social settings, in order to prevent others from trailing you after adding you to the friends list.
2. Liberation of Mazcab is added to the Max Guild boss portal options.
3. The issue that preventing players from progressing in Doric’s Task II has been fixed.
4. Chat option is added to make players progress in Fairy Tale part 1 if there is a tree ready to cut down.
5. Grand Exchange sales history is increased to 40.
What do you think about these changes in RuneScape patch notes this week? If you want to buy RuneScape gold cheap, simply come to RSorder to enjoy the 10-minute delivery.
The RSorder Team