Learn Improvements to Darkmeyer OSRS & Others in June 2020
Recently some changes and improvements have been made to Darkmeyer OSRS and others. Read the details below to learn what has happened in game.
Some improvements to Darkmeyer OSRS
The following changes and improvements have been made to Darkmeyer with OSRS update on June 12th:
1. The severed leg has been given negative stats and its attack speed changed from 3 to 4 in order to match other fun weapons.
2. Some graphical glitches with Vyre noble clothing have been fixed.
3. Now you can store the Vyre noble outfit in the Player Owned House.
4. The mining XP from the daeyalt mine has been increased. The time before the deposit moves was made more consistent.
5. Vyrewatch was added to the Slayer Log.
6. The shortcut between Barrows and Burgh de Rott is now working.
7. The boat between the Hollows and Mort'ton works again.
8. The Hallowed Symbol can work like a holy symbol when you use the Prayer Book from “The Great Brain Robbery”.
9. The Meiyerditch Laboratories are added to Konar’s list of areas.
10. The value of blisterwood logs was reduced.
11. The value of Vyre noble clothing was reduced.
12. The blisterwood tree offers 52 XP per log rather than 76XP.
13. Some grammar has been corrected in OSRS Sins of the Father quest.
Other changes with the recent update
In addition to improvements above, there are also some changes to Hallowed Sepulchre and others with this update. You could read the official “Darkmeyer Improvements” news post to learn some detailed information.
What do you think about this OSRS update? You can find cheap OSRS gold with 5% free bonus from our site.
The RSorder Team