Learn Latest Changes to The Nightmare OSRS on Feb. 7th
OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama boss has been released in game this week. Based on players' feedback, some changes and improvements have been made to the boss.
Changes to The Nightmare OSRS on Feb. 7th
According to the latest Old School RS news post, some changes have been made to The Nightmare of Ashihama based on players' feedback after the release. The develop team will continue to monitor the feedback and interaction with the Nightmare boss, and make any additional changes next week.
Here are the details of changes this week:
1. The surge attack delay is increased by one tick.
2. The defend sound is lowered to avoid bursting eardrums.
3. The MVP can receive big bones as a drop to signify their status.
4. There is a greater chance of receiving food and potions as a drop. The quantity is also increased.
5. The Nightmare Staff OSRS has a separate roll from the other uniques, like the Spirit shield from the Corporeal Beast.
OSRS The Nightmare crashing issue on iOS
There have been some reports of lag and crashes, most notably from those players playing on iPhones running iOS 13.3. According to the news post, the team has made progress, but more investigation is needed. They will continuing to investigate this issue, and update players early next week.
What do you think about these changes to OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama? Anyway, you can find cheap OSRS gold from our site at any time.
The RSorder Team