Learn OSRS Zalcano Improvements & Prifddinas Changes Aug 1st
This week sees the release of the improvement to OSRS Zalcano’s Reward Calculations, which is made to improve the fairness of the reward system. Additionally, other changes have been made to Prifddinas OSRS.
Improvement to Zalcano’s reward calculations
The reward calculations of Zalcano OSRS have now been improved with the update on August 1, 2019. According to the latest official news post, the quantities of rewards received from Zalcano OSRS scale based how much you have contributed.
Everyone above a certain threshold of contributing now has a chance to obtain any of the unique drops, including the Smolcano pet, and the chance scales based on much the player has contributed. MVP will receive loot from the “lesser” drop table, which closes the previously wide gap between the highest contributor and other players.
Other changes to Prifddinas OSRS with the update
Besides the improvements to Zalcano, the following changes have been made to Prifddinas OSRS this week:
1. A crystal impling will not hide away between trees in Prifddinas anymore.
2. Bonds cannot be removed from the pouch while in the Gauntlet OSRS.
3. OSRS crystal harpoons now can be made through crystal singing if you have the correct items to make it.
4. Three chinchompas have escaped from Gwenith. The remaining spawns have been moved slightly.
5. Noted seeds now can be traded with Pennant OSRS.
6. Pennant now has a “don’t ask again” option.
7. The Prifddinas gardener has regained his sense of direction. Now he can properly describe his north and south allotments.
What do you think about the improvement to OSRS Zalcano’s Reward Calculations? Anyway, RSorder can be your top choice to buy RuneScape 2007 gold at any time.
The RSorder Team