Learn RS Archaeology Improvements & Fixes with Update Apr. 6
This week sees the release of some changes and improvements to RS3 Archaeology skill. Read the information below to learn the details.
Improvements & Fixes on RS Archaeology
The following adjustment has been made to RS3 Archaeology with the update on April 6th:
1. Your current action will not be interrupted by inspecting a damaged or restored artifact, and filling or inspecting a soil box.
2. During the Archaeology mystery, now you may use either a Harlequin cow, or one each of a Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate cow.
3. There is a tick added to Artefact information, showing if you have completed any associated collections.
4. There is more chance of receiving an artefact from research.
5. Dr Nabanik's “Third-age Expert” researcher perk guarantees an artefact after researching 2 hours or more.
6. The text associated with the consumable items in the Archaeology Guild shop has been adjusted.
7. After you have earned experience in Archaeology, the Dwarven Instinct aura will spawn magical chests.
8. An Armadylean yellow material cache at Stormguard Citadel is moved slightly.
9. The typo where RS Isaura mispronounced her own name has been corrected.
10. You can now use different styles of redacted for the Capricorn portion of the Contract Claws mystery.
11. When accessed via the Slayer counter, the Slayer and Boss Collection logs now open correctly
Are you satisfied with these changes to RS Archaeology? Anyway, you could easily find cheap RS gold from professional RSorder.
The RSorder Team