Learn RS Patch Notes with Mobile Fixes & More on June 15th
This week sees the release of more improvements and fixes to Mobile and others. Read the details below to learn these changes in RS patch notes.
Highlights of RS patch notes on June 15
Some changes and improvements have been made with the update on June 15th 2020. Here are the highlights of RS update this week:
1. Some further improvements have been made in order to improve the display of the Bank on RS mobile devices.
2. A device status panel has been added to the UI near the Compass/Minimap, which can display device status information (such as battery charge levels and connection status).
3. In Big Game Hunter, the messaging for damage dealt from each poison now appears regardless of whether or not you skipped the cutscene
4. The amount of damage dealt by each poison has been explained in the message. Each poison has a different text colour.
Fixes made to RS Mobile this week
Here are some fixes made to mobile in RS patch notes this week:
1. An issue with text being cut off in the Music Player has been fixed.
2. An issue with the UI overlays during the Song from the Depths quest has been fixed.
3. Some issues with the Dungeoneering UI Party Member Inspect feature on the mobile client have been fixed.
4. Some issues on the Summoning Trade-in UI where large numbers of sprites would appear at once causing FPS drops have been fixed.
5. A small visual issue with the Notes interface when re-arranging notes on RS mobile has been fixed.
What do you think about these changes to RS patch notes this week? If you need cheap RS gold, come to our site at any time and get some fast.
The RSorder Team