Learn RS3 Herblore & Farming 120 Fixes with Patch Notes Dec. 2
This week’s update sees the bug fixes and improvements to RS3 Farming 120 and Herblore 120. Additionally, you could learn the highlights of the patch notes this week.
Bug fixes to RS Farming and Herblore 120
According to the latest official news post, the following main changes and fixes have been made to RS3 Herblore 120 and Farming 120:
1. You can now add noted insects to the troughs on The Ranch Out of Time.
2. You will be notified when you don’t reach the levels to make Primal Pulp.
3. Creating unfinished potions will not offer duplicate vials anymore.
4. You cannot make potions with ingredients stored on your Beast of Burden anymore.
5. The Scroll of Cleansing now can save the correct number of Grenwall Spikes.
6. Drinking an Elder Overload potion when you use the Maniacal or Berserker auras will now boost combat stats to 130 correctly.
RS Patch Notes for update on December 2nd
The develop team also had a look at some older content this week, including the Mining and Smithing rework and Araxxor. Here are the highlights of the patch notes:
1. Blessed sand and extra fine sand used for creating the Blessed flask has become tradable.
2. The buy limit of 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg sandstone on the grand exchange is increased to 10,000.
3. The Smithing autoheater message can be filtered now.
Are you satisfied with the improvements on RS3 Herblore 120 and Farming 120? Anyway, we offer safe RS gold for sale with high security all the time.
The RSorder Team