Learn Solutions to OSRS Error Loading Your Profile Login Issue
According to some players’ reports, OSRS error loading your profile issue exists when they try to login the game. If you have the trouble logging into the game with the “error loading your profile” message, read the information below to find a solution.
OSRS login issue “error loading your profile”
Some Old School players have come up against the login failure issue on PC. There is the message saying OSRS error loading your profile and “Please contact customer support” when trying to log into the game, and this issue happens both on Mac and Windows clients according to some players’ reports.
How to solve OSRS error loading your profile?
You could try to deal with this login trouble with the following possible solutions:
1. This issue sometimes happens when the Internet connection isn’t strong enough to run the game. Check your home internet to see whether it works normally or not.
2. Check your router. Unplug the router for 1 minute, replug and wait for all the lights to go green. Sometimes there may be an ISP issue, so you may need to call your ISP to ask what’s going on.
3. Uninstall the older versions of Java & OSRS Client and install the newest version.
4. Turn off or disable all/any firewalls and then try again.
5. Restart your computer. Sometimes you may need to completely recover your computer to factory condition.
Hope these solutions can help you to solve OSRS error loading your profile issue. Additionally, RSorder can be your top choice to buy cheap OSRS gold and others with the highest security.
The RSorder Team