Learn the Latest OSRS Last Man Standing Beta Hotfixes & Changes
The official Old School update this week consists of feedback changes to OSRS Last Man Standing beta. You could read below to learn the details of these OSRS LMS beta changes.
Participate in OSRS Last Man Standing beta
This month the Last Man Standing OSRS beta has launched in game to demonstrate and tweak some LMS changes. Currently 5 OSRS LMS beta worlds are opened: 401, 405, 407, 409 and 412. The Last Man Standing beta is still ongoing with no confirmed date of closing.
Details of Last Man Standing OSRS beta hotfixes
The following changes have been made to OSRS LMS beta based on players’ feedback:
1. The PJ timer has been increased to around 20s in order to give you more time to collect loot from bloody keys and prepare for the next fight.
2. Crates can give appropriate ammunition after awarding a Dark bow or a Heavy ballista OSRS.
3. Starting equipment has been removed from the loot after killing others.
4. The initial countdown has been increased in order to give you more time to prepare your inventories.
5. Karambwans have been fixed to heal players correctly.
6. Special attack and run energy have been updated to fully restore instantly after killing an opponent.
7. Dropped food and potions now disappear after 5s.
8. You may only have one OSRS Saradomin brew in your inventory at a time.
Have you participated in OSRS Last Man Standing beta? When you want to buy RuneScape 2007 gold, simply come to our site and enjoy the most convenience.
The RSorder Team