OSRS A Porcine of Interest Guide: Fast Walkthrough & More
A new novice quest A Porcine of Interest OSRS has been released on September 10th. There is also a new Slayer monster called Sourhog OSRS added with this quest.
A Porcine of Interest OSRS walkthrough
1. To start OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest, head to Draynor Village and check the town notice board on the east side of the market.
2. Head to Falador farm and speak to Sarah.
3. Head to the crossroads South of Draynor Manor. Follow the cabbages and carrots on the ground until you find a strange hole. Use the rope on the strange hole and climb down.
4. Walk to the very end of the cave until you find a skeleton. Investigate the skeleton.
5. After watching the cut-scene, speak to Spria OSRS and get reinforced goggles.
6. Equip the goggles. Go back to the hole and defeat Sourhog OSRS (level 37). Sourhog is weak to stab and ranged-style weapons.
7. After killing Sourhog OSRS, get a Sourhog foot by using a knife or slashing weapon.
8. Go back to Sarah.
9. Go back to Spria in her house and speak to her. Quest complete!
Rewards from A Porcine of Interest OSRS
You will gain the following rewards after completing OSRS A Porcine of Interest quest:
1 Quest point
30 Slayer reward points
1,000 Slayer experience
Access to Sourhog slayer tasks (from Spria or Turael)
Reinforced goggles built into your existing slayer helmet(s)
Hope our OSRS A Porcine of Interest guide can help you complete this new quest. If you want cheap OSRS gold, simply come to our site and get the gold with 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team