OSRS April Fools 2020: Complete Lost City Quest on Wiki Page
Have you found your cursor becomes the bronze dagger on OSRS Wiki? As a prank for OSRS April Fools 2020, the Lost City OSRS quest may be completed on the official Wiki site.
How to start OSRS April Fools 2020 on Wiki?
On April 1st, there is a Tweet from OSRS Wiki saying someone has hacked into their servers and changed the cursors. You will find your cursor has become the bronze dagger OSRS if you head to the official Wiki site.
As a joke for April Fool’s Day this year, there is a chance of “completing” the Lost City OSRS quest on Wiki. The start point is on the wiki page of bronze dagger.
Walkthrough for OSRS Lost City quest on Wiki
1. Head to the wiki page of bronze dagger. Wise Old Man appears on the left of the page.
2. Head to the page of Wise Old Man.
3. Head to the page of Lumbridge Swamp.
4. Speak to Archer, Mond, Warrior and Wizard.
5. Head to the page of Shamus and talk with thim.
6. Head to the page of Port Sarim. Choose “Yes, okay, I’m ready to go”.
7. Jump to the page of Entrana. Refresh the page after clicking all the options.
8. Head to the page of Cave monk. Choose “Well that is a risk I will have to take.”
9. A tree spirit suddenly appears and attacks you. Choose “Use Water Wave.”
10. Return to the page of Lumbridge Swamp. Choose “Equip the Dramen staff and then enter the shed.”
11. Jump to the page of Zanaris.
12. Head to the page of Jukat. Choose “Yeas please.”
13. The Lost City of Zanaris has been completed! Now your cursor becomes OSRS dragon dagger (poison++).
Have you enjoyed OSRS April Fools 2020 with the Lost City quest? Anyway, you could buy OSRS gold safely with 5% free bonus from our site.
The RSorder Team