OSRS Bounty Hunter Rework Beta Live with Mysterious Emblem Change
This week sees the release of OSRS Bounty Hunter rework beta in Old School RS. Changes have been made with the Bounty Hunter rework, including the mysterious emblem OSRS transformed to the archaic emblem.
OSRS Bounty Hunter rework beta now live
OSRS Bounty Hunter rework beta is now live with the update on October 17th. Whilst the Bounty Hunter rework beta is live, you are unable to access Bounty Hunter in its “current” pre-rework state). Various changes and adjustment have been made to Bounty Hunter OSRS with this rework.
Mysterious emblem OSRS to archaic emblems
The old mysterious emblem transforms into archaic emblem OSRS. New mysterious emblems will allow you to gain extra gold while playing the minigame, which can be purchased and sold at the Emblem Trader.
Tier 1 emblems may be purchased or sold for 75,000 GP. Each tier costs twice as much as the last, up to tier 5 at 1,200,000 GP. The decorative T10 emblem can be bought for 100 of the new BH points.
Other changes made to Bounty Hunter OSRS
1. OSRS Bounty points are now awarded for killing targets. Killing multiple targets in a row will begin a killstreak and awards more points.
2. Completing bounty tasks now awards 10 points immediately. Tasks cycle every 30 minutes, and only one can be completed within that time.
3. The collapsible BH interface has been updated.
4. A minimum of 30 combat is required to receive targets in the minigame.
5. There is no need to wait 6 minutes to get a new target after dying to a previous one.
6. No player may attack you for 20s after killing the BH target.
7. The Teleport to Target spell can teleport you to the dangerous side by default if your target is in level 1 Wilderness.
Have you enjoyed the Bounty Hunter rework beta? Come to RSorder when you need cheap OSRS gold and gain 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team