OSRS Devious Minds Guide with Quest Walkthrough & More
Devious Minds is an Old School quest involving a plot against the clergy of Entrana. Here is a guide for Devious Minds OSRS quest to help you complete it fast.
Requirements for Devious Minds OSRS
Devious Minds is an Experienced quest with the following requirements:
65 Smithing (boostable)
Completion of the quests: Wanted! Troll Stronghold, Doric's Quest, Enter the Abyss
Required items: A mithril 2h sword, a bow string, a non-degraded large pouch
OSRS Devious Minds quest walkthrough
1. Start the quest by speaking to the monk outside of the Paterdomus temple east of Varrock.
2. Head to Doric's house north of Falador.
3. Make a slender blade by using a mithril 2h sword on Doric's Whetstone. Then make the bow-sword by attaching the bow string to the slender blade.
4. Return to the monk with the bow-sword. Use the orb on the large pouch.
5. Bank your weapons and armour before entering the Abyss.
6. Go to the law altar through the Abyss. Exit the portal and head to the church on Entrana.
7. Use your large pouch on the altar.
8. Return to the monk in Paterdomus. Search the Dead Monk.
9. Go back to Entrana and talk to the High Priest.
10. Head to Falador Park and talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien. Quest complete!
Hope our guide can help you complete the Devious Minds OSRS quest. If you need cheap OSRS gold, come to our site and enjoy the convenience.
The RSorder Team