OSRS Dream Mentor Guide: Requirements & Fast Walkthrough
The master Old School quest Dream Mentor requires players to help a fellow adventurer that doesn’t do so well against some threats. Here is a guide for the Dream Mentor OSRS quest to help you complete it easily and fast.
Requirements of Dream Mentor OSRS quest
OSRS Dream Mentor is a Master quest with the following requirements:
Completion of Lunar Diplomacy OSRS
Completion of Eadgar’s Ruse
OSRS Dream Mentor quest fast walkthrough
(Notice: We offer OSRS Dream Mentor Quest Helper if you do not want to do this quest by yourself.)
1. To start the Dream Mentor quest, travel to Lunar Isle and go down the mine in the north-east area.
2. Crawl through the cave entrance. Talk to the fallen man and feed him food. Take 7 pieces of two kinds and 6 of the third.
3. Choose the most positive things when talking to the fallen man to increase his spirit.
4. Head to the bank and speak to the banker “Birds-Eye” Jack and choose the equipment. The most common set is a dragon med helm, Ahrim’s robetop, Ahrim’s robe skirt, ranger boots and an abyssal whip if your combat level is determined by melee skills.
5. Head to the astral altar and talk to the Oneiromancer. Obtain a dream vial.
6. Fill the vial with water and add a goutweed. Use a hammer on an Astral rune, and then grind the shards with a pestle and mortar. Add the ground astral rune to the dream vial to get a dream potion.
7. Head back to Lunar Isle. Bank and prepare for a hard fight. It is recommended to stock up with high-quality food. A tinderbox is required.
8. Light the Ceremonial Brazier, and talk to Cyrisus to enter the dream state.
9. Fight high level monsters in a row: the Inadequacy, the Everlasting, the Untouchable and the Illusive.
10. Return to the Oneiromancer. Quest complete!
Hope this guide can help you complete the Dream Mentor OSRS quest. In addition, you could come to our site and easily get some cheap OSRS gold with high security and fast delivery.
The RSorder Team