OSRS Fishing Contest Quest Guide: Fast Walkthrough & Rewards
OSRS Fishing Contest is a novice quest for members. Here is our Fishing Contest quest guide with fast walkthrough and rewards.
OSRS Fishing Contest quest walkthrough
1. To start this quest, talk to either dwarves on either side of the White Wolf Mountain. Get a fishing pass.
2. Head to Seers' Village and get a piece of garlic in the house south-west of the bank.
3. Bring a spade. Head to McGrubor's Wood and collect 3 red vine worm.
4. Walk south to Hemenster with the Fishing pass in your inventory. You can also teleport to the Ranging Guild via the combat bracelet and walk west. Note: If you do not have a Fishing Rod, you can purchase one from Grandpa Jack in the house outside Hemenster entrance.
5. Put a Garlic in the pipes to the north. It’s necessary to finish the dialog.
6. Pay Bonzo 5 coins. Wait for the Sinister Stranger to move away from the pipes. Start fishing until you get a blue Carp, and wait for the contest to end.
7. After winning the contest, return to the dwarf and show him the trophy. Quest complete!
Rewards from OSRS Fishing Contest quest
You will gain the following rewards after completing the Fishing Contest quest:
1 Quest point
2,437 Fishing experience
Access to Tunnel shortcut
Ability to catch minnows OSRS in the Fishing Guild
Hope our guide can help you complete OSRS Fishing Contest quest. If you need cheap OSRS gold, come to our site to get some with 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team