OSRS Last Man Standing Level Requirement on F2P & More Changes
This week sees the release of some changes and adjustment to Last Man Standing OSRS based on players’ feedback. A level requirement has been added to OSRS LMS competitive games on F2P worlds.
OSRS LMS level requirement for F2P worlds
According to the Tweet from Old School official account, the develop team has put in a 150 total level requirement for OSRS Last Man Standing competitive games on F2P worlds. If members use the F2P LMS worlds to play competitive games, they do not need to meet the 150 total level requirement. This adjustment was made to combat bots, following players’ feedback.
Other Last Man Standing OSRS changes
Based on players’ feedback, the following changes have been made to OSRS Last Man Standing with the update on September 5th:
1. OSRS LMS reward shop menu’s click-zones were expanded to include the pictures and the text. This change was made to the Pest Control’s reward menu too.
2. The description on the LMS coffer was corrected.
3. The missing special attack button of Staff of Balance OSRS has been restored.
4. NPCs in LMS can be targeted by members-only Ancient spells on F2P worlds.
5. You may no longer go up vertical ladders in OSRS LMS if you have recently been in combat.
6. XP drops no longer overlap with the HUD.
7. The number of LMS-enabled worlds was adjusted now that the launch rush has settled down.
Are you satisfied with OSRS Last Man Standing rework? You could come to our site when you want to buy cheap OSRS gold with fast delivery.
The RSorder Team