OSRS Making History Guide: Requirements & Easy Walkthrough
OSRS Making History is an Intermediate quest which requires players to help save the outpost from King Lathas. This quest is one of the requirements of the new OSRS Song of the Elves quest.
Requirements of Making History OSRS quest
-Completion of the Priest in Peril and The Restless Ghost quests
-Sapphire amulet (strung)
-Ghostspeak amulet or Morytania legs 2 or higher
Easy & quick guide for OSRS Making History
1. To start the Making History quest, speak to Jorral in the outpost north-west of West Ardougne.
2. Head to East Ardougne and visit Erin the silver merchant. With a key given by him, find the chest buried north of castle wars and dig with your spade. Then get a journal after opening the chest with the enchanted key OSRS.
3. Head to the Port Phasmatys general store and talk to Droalak.
4. Go to the building east of the general store and give Melina a strung sapphire amulet. Then go back to Droalak to receive a scroll.
5. Go to Rellekka and find Blanin east of the longhall.
6. Go north of Skulgrimen’s Battle Gear, talk to Dron and answer him questions. Here are the answers:
7. Go back to the outpost and talk to Jorral with the scroll and journal.
8. Find and talk to King Lathas on the 2nd floor of the palace next to the east or west wall splitting Ardougne.
9. Talk to Jorral again. Quest complete!
Rewards gained from Making History OSRS
3 Quest points
1,000 Crafting experience
1,000 Prayer experience
Enchanted key OSRS
Access to the museum in the outpost
Have you completed the Making History quest for OSRS Song of the Elves? You could come here to buy cheap OSRS gold anytime when you need some.
The RSorder Team