OSRS Moonlight Mead Guide: Learn How to Get & Use the Ale
Moonlight mead is an ale which can be brewed with the Cooking skill. Here you could learn how to obtain and use this item.
General information on moonlight mead
OSRS moonlight mead can be created with Level 44 Cooking skill, granting 380 experience. It can also be purchased from Roavar OSRS in the Hair of the Dog tavern, which costs 5 coins.
Drinking the moonlight mead can heal 4 hitpoints with the message “It tastes like something just died in your mouth.”
How to create OSRS moonlight mead?
The materials required to create the moonlight mead are: 2 bucket of water, 2 barley malt, 4 mushroom, 1 ale yeast and 8 beer glass. Here are steps to brew the moonlight mead:
1. Use 2 bucket of water on the fermenting vat.
2. Use 2 barley malt on the fermenting vat.
3. You could choose to use 1 the stuff on the fermenting vat in order to increase the chance to mature the ale by 50%.
4. Use 4 mushroom on the fermenting vat.
5. Use 1 ale yeast on the fermenting vat.
6. Wait 1–5 days until the beer has fermented.
7. Use 8 beer glasses on the completed ale in the fermenting vat.
Hope now you know more about OSRS moonlight mead. If you want cheap OSRS gold, you could come to RSorder at any time and enjoy our service.
The RSorder Team