OSRS New Slayer Master: Separate Task System, Rewards & More
It has been revealed that OSRS new Slayer Master may be introduced to the game. This Boss Slayer Master will have its own separate task system with unique rewards.
Basics of OSRS new Slayer Master
According to the latest official “Boss Slayer Master Blog” news post, the develop team plans to introduce a new Slayer Master in Mor Ul Rek. OSRS Boss Slayer Master will only assign boss tasks, requiring 100 Combat and 75 Slayer. This new Slayer Master may be one TzHaar in particular called TzHaar-Xil-Bak.
The contents of this Boss Slayer Master will be polled in the future.
OSRS new Slayer Master task system
According to the official blog, the Boss Slayer Master will have its own separate task system:
1. The Boss Slayer Master task system will allow you to have both a normal Slayer Task and a Boss Slayer task at the same time.
2. Boss tasks will take precedent if you have two tasks associated with the same NPC.
3. The Master will provide one free skip a day. You cannot skip tasks with this Slayer Master by talking to Turael.
4. If it is active, both the Slayer helm and gem show status of both tasks.
5. OSRS new Slayer Master will have its own store and a separate points system.
Rewards from OSRS Boss Slayer Master
Unique rewards will be offered when the new Slayer Master is released. Here you could learn some potential rewards:
Boss Teleport Scrolls
Lustrous Gem/ Lustrous Ring
Blood & Death Rune Packs
What do you think about OSRS Boss Slayer Master system? We will update our news if there is more information and offer cheap OSRS gold with 5% free bonus.
The RSorder Team