OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama Rewards Beta on Tournament Worlds
This week sees the release of the rewards beta for the new OSRS Nightmare of Ashihama boss. Now you could participate in this beta on Tournament Worlds to try out the new gear.
The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta
Some beta worlds to test the new rewards for the Nightmare of Ashihama have been opened with the update on November 28th. Worlds 446, 464 and 477 will become Tournament Worlds.
To participate this beta, you need to head to Tournament Worlds and will spawn at Clan Wars with Tournament Chests nearby. The Tournament Chests will contain various supplies and equipment, including the new rewards for The Nightmare OSRS. As OSRS Tournament Worlds use a separate profile, no progress will be saved or affects your main profile.
Notice: Once The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta closes, worlds 446, 464 and 477 will be turned off rather than converted back into normal worlds.
Changes to The Nightmare OSRS rewards
Here are the changes and adjustments made to The Nightmare of Ashihama since the release of the poll blog on November 26th:
1. The stab, slash, crush and magic defence of all Inquisitor armour pieces have been slightly reduced.
2. The Volatile Orb's special attack base damage has been reduced to 58, not including the staff's built-in 15% additional Magic damage.
3. The Eldritch Orb's special attack base damage has been reduced to 44, not including the staff's built-in 15% additional Magic damage.
4. The Siren's Tome Magic damage stats has been reduced from 10% to 4%. It was also given -10 stab, slash, crush and ranged defence.
5. The Staff of Nightmares has been renamed to the Nightmare Staff OSRS.
Have you participated in The Nightmare of Ashihama rewards beta? Anyway, we offer safe OSRS gold for sale with cheap prices all the time.
The RSorder Team