OSRS Tithe Farm Guide with Requirements, Strategies & More
Tithe Farm is a Farming based minigame which is located in Hosidius. Here is our OSRS Tithe Farm guide with minigame requirements, some strategies and tips.
Requirements of Tithe Farm OSRS minigame
To play the Tithe Farm minigame, you need to have 100% Hosidius favour and at least 34 Farming to pick up the Golovanova seeds from the table. A spade, a seed dibber and a watering can are also required.
You can find 3 types of seeds on the table near Farmer Gricoller, and each of them requires a specific Farming level. You can only take one type from the following types of seed:
Golovanova seed (requiring level 34 Farming)
Bologano seed (requiring level 54 Farming)
Logavano seed (requiring level 74 Farming)
OSRS Tithe Farm guide with some tips
You can enter the farm once you have chosen the seed appropriate to your level. The seeds must be planted in empty patches. You need to water the plants every time they grow, or they will die fast.
Here are some strategies and tips that you can use for OSRS Tithe Farm:
1. Always have a spade, seed dibber and enough filled watering cans with you.
2. It is not recommended to use the Gricoller's fertilizer as it will speed up the growth of plants.
3. Graceful outfit OSRS is invaluable. If you have full Graceful, you can do consecutive runs more quickly.
4. Making your camera rotated to be as far above you as possible can make it easier to plant seeds and water plants in adjacent spots.
5. You could use the Humidify spell from the Lunar spellbook for faster refilling of watering cans.
Hope our OSRS Tithe Farm guide can help you learn more about this minigame. You could find cheap OSRS gold with high security from our site.
The RSorder Team