Planned Changes to OSRS Birdhouses & Bird Nests for Balancing
The latest Old School news post announces that some changes will be made to OSRS birdhouse and bird nests, which are aimed to take balancing and integrity of the game. These changes will be made next week pending your feedback and a poll due to go live this week.
OSRS bird nests PvM drops planned to be removed
As prices of OSRS bird nests and Saradomin brew have dropped much, the Old School team will be making some integrity changes next week to help stabilise the cost:
1. All PvM nest drops from Vorkath, Zulrah and Callisto will be removed.
2. The nest drop from Callisto will be replaced with 30 Dragon bones.
3. Giant Mole’s niche is providing certain resources, and it will be cemented as the main method for collecting OSRS bird nests via PvM. The falling GP p/hr may be raised.
Changes to OSRS birdhouse based on Hunter level
It has been revealed there will be some changes to OSRS birdhouse:
1. There will be lower chance of acquiring a nest from bird houses.
2. The number of bird nests that you receive will be randomised based on your Hunter level and Bird house tier. If you are at 99 Hunter level, you will get 20% more nests than players at 89 on average.
According to the news post, these changes are made to tackle the problem that some players prefer buying the highest tier of OSRS birdhouse regardless of Hunter level.
What do you think about the changes to OSRS birdhouse and nests? Anyway, RSorder should be your top choice if you are looking for a safe site to buy OSRS gold.
The RSorder Team