RS Telos Practice Mode & More Changes in Patch Notes July 1st
RS update this week includes some improvements and changes to Telos practice mode, more keepsakeable equipment and others. Read our patch notes highlights below to learn what has happened in game.
Adjustment to RS Telos practice mode
A couple of changes have been made to RuneScape Telos practice mode with the update this week:
1. Telos’ enrage in practice mode can be customised with any enrage, up to 4000%.
2. The chat message that highlights the % enrage RuneScape Telos will start with appears in red now. This adjustment is made to let players more easily tell when they have made a terrible mistake.
Keepsakeable items increased in game
With the update this week, the following items are now keepsakeable in game:
Spiked Masterwork Armour
Augmented Spiked Masterwork Armour
Augmented limitless staves of air, water, fire, earth, lava and steam
Augmented second age weapons
Augmented abyssal bane, 2h, longswords, and shields
Augmented revenant bane 2h, longswords, and shields
Augmented dragon bane 2h, longswords, and shields
Augmented blightbound crossbows
Highlights of RuneScape patch notes
Besides the changes that we have mentioned above, there are some other fixes in RuneScape patch notes this week. Here are some of them:
1. Pet clones have been removed from RuneScape Player Owned Housing.
2. RuneScape Memory of Nomad cape rewards now can be obtained on no-loot runs.
3. In order to match the set of the armour set, dragonbone platebody is changed from tank to power armour.
4. The missing 100 life bonus has been re-added if you have unlocked the Max and/or Completionist Cape.
What do you about these changes in RuneScape patch notes this week? Anyway, you could come to our site to buy RuneScape gold and others with high security.
The RSorder Team