RS3 Desperate Times Quest Guide with Walkthrough & Rewards
The new Desperate Times RS3 quest has been released in game now. In this intermediate quest you will attend Seren’s council, visit the Needle and solve some puzzles. Here is a quest guide for you if you haven’t completed it.
Desperate Times RS3 quest easy & quick guide
1. Speak to Seren at Burthorpe Castle to start the Desperate Times RuneScape quest.
2. Choose one from location, task force and seed collection. Then pick a second and third combination.
Location: Talk to Osman/Vanescula Drakan/Zarador.
Task force: Talk to Sir Amik Varze/Brundt the Chieftain/ Moia.
Seed collection: Talk to Azzanadra/Garlandia/King Roald.
3. Head to the Needle and speak to Kerapac.
Close 5 temporal instabilities by clicking on them. One is found near the Needle, two are in the front yard of the nearby farmhouse, and another two are on the 1st floor of the farmhouse. Then talk to Kerapac again.
4. Head to McGrubor’s Wood (fairy ring a l s) and the south-east mysterious hole. Investigate the coffin and read the Letter from Charos. Grab the necklace of Charos or the old necklace RuneScape. The necklace of Charos will be used later.
5. Find the first key at the Digsite near the Empty Throne Room entrance and try to solve the puzzle. The amount of items in the puzzle may be represented with Roman numerals. Here are the solutions:
6. Find the second key on the 1st floor of the Varrock Palace, and the third key on the ground floor of the Black Knights’ Fortress. Solve each puzzle for the key.
7. Return to the Varrock Palace and speak to Reldo. Give 3 rune bars, 2 runite stone spirits, 10 gleaming energy and 10 mind runes to Charos. Then return to The Needle.
8. Talk to Kerapac. Kill 5 Sliske clones. Pick up the fragments, and combine the fragments into Sliske’s mask and wear the mask. Then kill Guthix.
9. Find and harvest 5 memories. Talk to Guthix who appears by the fairy ring.
10. Click each mutable anima (4 green ones) once. You need to head to the west room past Sliske, jump gap outside window on south side, run across planks, drop down rock face, climb rock face and climb through obstacle. Run around through each room and then open the door at the last room.
11. Switch all green mutable animas. Temporal rifts can be used to teleport between levels.
12. Harvest animas around the laboratory and switch some green mutable animas to make them direct to Kerapac.
13. Return to Burthorpe and talk to Seren. Quest complete!
Rewards from Desperate Times RuneScape quest
The following rewards can be gained after completing the Desperate Times RuneScape quest:
3 quest points
1 huge XP lamp
Charos’ clue carrier, which can be used to store clue scrolls and reward caskets
1 master clue scroll
2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Hope you could easily complete the Desperate Times RuneScape quest after reading our guide. Moreover, you could buy cheap RuneScape gold safely and fast here anytime when you need some.
The RSorder Team