Time: 4 hours
Skills: Level 23 Agility and Level 23 Thieving
Quests: The Lost Tribe
Reward: 2,000 Thieving experience, 2,000 Ranged experience, Dorgeshuun weapon special attacks, Entry to H.A.M. store rooms, Entry to Dorgesh-Kaan.
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- After the quest you can go back to the place where you helped Zanik shoot guards in the back. Pickpocket the guards to get keys and use them in the chests in the rooms of the secret part of H.A.M. HQ to get some jewellery and coins.
- There is a weapon shop south of Mistag. You can buy a bone club, bone spear, bone dagger, dorgeshuun crossbow, and bone bolts. The shop is open before doing the quest, but the bone dagger and dorgeshuun crossbow special attacks can only be used after the completion of the quest.
- After the quest you can access the mines through the water-wheel trapdoor as a shortcut.
- After the quest Dartog can take you to the Lumbridge Castle cellar and the mines while Mistag can take you to the cellar and trapdoor.
- If you are having trouble getting Zanik to talk to the goblins you can try going to a different goblin location, then logging out and back in.