Time: 2 hours
Quests: Elemental Workshop I
Skills: Level 20 Magic, Level 30 Smithing
- 7500 Smithing xp
- 7500 Crafting xp
- Ability to make and equip elemental mind equipment
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- You must read the scroll before you can find the key.
- If you are carrying the beaten book you can make mind or elemental helms; if you are carrying the slashed book (from the first quest), you can make mind or elemental shields. These books do not appear on player-owned house bookshelves.
- If you use the Extractor Hat without putting a primed bar on the Extractor Gun, you will take up to 80 damage (decreases as your life points decrease). Wearing mind or elemental armour does not protect you from this.
- Remember to recharge your magic before taking on any enemies!
- All items except the Mind shield give magic defence only: Elemental helm +4, Elemental shield +6, Mind helm +6. The Mind shield gives +9 to magic and summoning defence.
- If any machines from Elemental Workshop 1 are not running, part of the circuit will not work, so make sure all power sources from the first quest are working.