Time: 4 hours
Quests: The Fremennik Trials
Skills: Level 20 Construction, Level 40 Agility, Level 46 Crafting, Level 56 Woodcutting, Ability to defeat a level 122 troll
- 14,000 gp
- "Fremennik Royal Helm"
- 5,000 Crafting Experience
- 10,000 Woodcutting Experience
- 5,000 Construction Experience
- 10,000 Experience in two melee skills
- Access to a vein of runite
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you wield an Amulet of Catspeak during your first conversation with King Sorvott, you will see what Hrafn is saying.
- If you pay the 5000 GP tax for Vanligga Gastfrihet, she will give you access to her black market shop of yak products including yak hair, yak meat, yak-hide, and cured yak-hide. You can also pay her any time after the quest.
- As well as access to a new runite rock on Neitiznot, this quest gives you access to an extensive adamantite and mithril mine located north of the west gate on Jatizso.
- Your reward, the winged Helm of Neitiznot, has better stats than a berserker helm, including a prayer bonus. In order to wield the helm, you must have 55 defence. If you lose it, the Burgher will replace it for 50,000 GP.
- Once you have completed the quest, if you buy some rope from Ned in Draynor Village, he will give you 2 ropes for the price of one because you've discovered that he doesn't make the rope out of wool, but instead buys it from a Fremennik who makes it out of yak hair.
- If you forgot bronze nails or other items, the general store in Neitiznot sells bronze nails, needles and thread, knives, and hammers.
- If you can't get Maria to take you to Neitiznot, right-click her to get the option.
- Using Protection from Missiles prayer can help prevent damage while in areas where rocks are thrown off cliffs by trolls.
- Wearing the Fremennik round shield and yak-hide armour during the fight with the Ice Troll King significantly reduces the damage he deals to you with melee and ranged attacks.