Time: 2 hours
Skills: Be able to defeat a level 91 monster
Quests: Must have completed Gertrude's Cat Quest
- 4500 thieving xp, 4000 agility xp, 4000 woodcutting xp.
- Catspeak Amulet
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you ever have to leave Sophanem and want to get back in, just enter the small cave east of the wanderer. Later on during the quest, you can enter normally via the city gates.
- Use the Magic Carpet system of Transport between Shantay Pass, Pollnivneach and Sophanem to reduce journey times. Learn about this in our Getting Around guide.
- While hypnotised and/or in the pyramid, you cannot teleport out. Dying in the hypnotised state counts as a normal death and will lose your things just as normal.
- When jumping across the gap in the pyramid, if you find yourself constantly falling despite having the 20% run energy needed, check your weight. The more you weigh, the less likely you are to complete the jump. Using the rest feature to regain full energy is also recommended.