Time: 6 hours
Skills: 52 Mining, 50 Agility, 50 Crafting, 50 Smithing, 50 Strength, 50 Thieving, 42 Prayer, 56 Magic, 50 Woodcutting, 45 Herblore.
Prayer 43 to protect from Melee strongly recommended!
Quests: Hero's Quest, Family Crest, Shilo Village, Underground Pass, Waterfall Quest. You must also have 108 quest points.
- Access to the Legends Guild.
- Ability to wield Dragon Sq Shield.
- 7,650 exp in four skills of choice (limited to certain skills).
Quest points gained upon completion: 4
Tips, tricks & notes:
- Use the Shilo Village bank, which is closest to the quest area.
- It is strongly recommended that you use sharks, turtles or manta rays for food since you're going to be up against some pretty nasty monsters, some of them without the use of prayer.
- Be warned - swinging the Bull Roarer while in the Kharazi Jungle may cause for nearby monsters to become aggressive towards you.
- After the demon drains your prayer to zero, then use a prayer potion and turn on your protection prayer.
- Take a one-click teleport or other teleport (such as Ring of Duelling or a charged Amulet of Glory) with you to escape in case you get in trouble.
- The quest can be completed with a herblore level of 43, a smithing level of 48, and a mining level of 50. Check the Beer guide for more info on boosting your levels.
- A summer pie can be used to temporarily raise agility by 5 levels to enter the cave.
- You can recharge your Combat Bracelet and Skills Necklace at the Totem Pole on the ground floor of the Legends Guild after the quest.
- If you lose your Yommi seeds, you can retrieve them from Ungadulu.
- The Foresters will replace your Bull Roarer if it's been lost - they will charge you an Oomlie Wrap (see cooking guide).
- Every time you enter the Kharazi jungle you need a machete, a hatchet, and the Radimus notes. Every time you pass the ancient doors you need a lockpick and a pickaxe. Every time you want to reach the lowest level you will need 'charge orb' supplies. You only need the 'smell' runes, gems, rope and bravery potion once; they are permanent.