Time: 3 hours
Skills: Level 18 crafting
- 2000 defence exp.
- 2000 hitpoints exp.
- 3,000 crafting exp.
- A silver sickle(b).
- You will be allowed to use the Nature Spirit altar which gives you an extra +2 prayer points when you pray at it.
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
- You can make as many silver sickles as you like. Bless them inside the grotto at the nature altar. The extras can be used as place holders in your bank.
- You do not need to have level 18 Crafting to start this quest.
- Do not bring food you are not willing to lose into the swamp. It will rot and become inedible.
- Casting the Bloom spell to get Mort myre fungi, Mort myre pears, and Mort myre stems drains a random amount of Prayer Points (1-6 points). A pear gives 3 spells, a branch 2, and a fungus 1. When filling the pouch, the game will automatically take the 3 best nature items from your inventory.
- Here is the Altar of nature. Once you finish the quest, you can use it to re-charge your Prayer Points. Like the altar in the Prayer Guild it gives you +2 prayer to what your level is when you restore your prayer points at it.