Time: 3-5 hours
Levels: Level 15 Herblore, 20 Crafting and ability to kill five level 40 monsters
Quests: Priest in Peril
- 2,000 herblore exp (extra herblore exp if you use the diary on the Apothecary in Varrock)
- 2,000 crafting exp
Quest points gained upon completion: 3
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you can't find enough people to rebuild the temple, go to world 88 - this is the themed world for Temple building. Alternatively, check forums for groups who have posted about going to the temple, and go with them.
- If you want to build the temple easier, you can buy a Flamtaer Hammer from the general store of Mort'ton for a price of 13k. It makes temple repairing much easier.
- The key you may receive is for the doors to the north-west - the entrance to the shade tombs. Inside you'll find chests, shades, and doors that must be unlocked to progress deeper into the dungeon. The deeper levels have more rewarding chests, but higher level shades. To open the doors and the chests you need to get different keys. This requires the same procedure as with the first key. Kill the different shades (the higher level shades need higher level pyre logs, such as yew or magic, to burn), and you will eventually get some keys. See the Temple Building Guide for more details.
- Use a serum 207 on the sacred flame with a sanctity of 20% or more to make a serum 208 which will permanently cure 'Afflicted' NPC's in Mort'ton.
- You may still use serum 208 on 'Afflicted Citizens' after the quest. They will reward you with herbs, cash or some other items.